Founded in 1994 by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche, Nitartha International uses modern technologies, pedagogies, and museum practices to preserve the timeless wisdom of Asia. Our specialty is in the teachings of the Nyingma and Kagyu schools of Tibet. Our vision and sincere mission since 1994 has been to preserve these texts, teachings, and cultural works, and make them available to as wide an audience as possible so that countless people may benefit from their wisdom.
Nitartha International is the umbrella organization for a variety of activities under the Nitartha name.
• Nitartha software development provides Tibetan language software. Our store is available here.
• Nitartha Dictionary Tools provides an online Tibetan-English translation dictionary
• Nitartha Institute provides advanced Buddhist studies curriculum in English and other languages
• Nitartha Translation Network makes available Tibetan texts in translation into English and other languages.
• Nitartha International publications provides both Tibetan-language publications for use in modern-day shedras, and advanced translations for the modern minds in other countries.
• Nitartha Digital Library is an extensive collection of Tibetan-language texts and provides digital publications and search of the Nitartha collection.